Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes patch problems

Options
  • 10-05-2001 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

[Doh. If I was paying attention, I'd have seen Dustaz already mentioned this in the "fluff this" thread. I'll leave this post anyhow 'cos of the extra info]

Hi folks,

Apparently there is a post at tribalwar about problems with the latest T2 patch (I caught this on Blue's).

Here's the dope:

K
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    Two major patch issues are mysterious to us. They are:

1) Grey triangles and health bars.

2) Redjack problems where servers have to reset.

We have NOT experienced these at Dynamix or Sierra, but we are working on them now and hope to have answers for you soon. We will get you new info as soon as humanly possible.

(Later edit...) Correction: I have experienced a redjack server now. This is duplicatable here at Dynamix.

(Further edits...by QIX) Folks...I do NOT expect you to be patient on this one. I'm angry about this also. But in the defense of the company...the Dev Team never saw these problems while making the patch, and the QA team tested it for over 48 hours without seeing this issue. Now, it's my job to go find out what the heck happened, fix it, and make sure it never happens again. I sincerely apologize that this is occuring and want you to know that we'll have it fixed as quickly as possible. -- Dave.
    </font>

[This message has been edited by Kix (edited 10-05-2001).]

Advertisement