Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAT problems - Azureus - Port Forwarding?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

Thanks Nutjob - I'll check this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

darn. Nope - Eircom's Netopia- allows me to set up a Trigger Port Forwarding entry based on my specific ports (eg as in scrshot). Perhaps better to use bit torrent since the port is still not open.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭paulginger2

Please help me

I been trying to get my smiley faces to change on azerus, mine are always yellow and grey. I got vista and my router is a Netopia 2247NWG-VX wifi gateway. I know nothing about computers and would greatly appreciate any help anyone could give

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭paulginger2

Hey am new to this pc stuff but im sick of seeing yellow and grey faces on azureus. I have windows Vista and my router is a Netopia2247NWG-VGx wifi gateway. How do i sort this????? I would greatly appreciate any help. Oh and please remember i dont have a clue about computers. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭DaSilva

I'm not gonna post a port forwarding explanation / guide since a lot of people have already. Same for disabling UPnP.

But you may need to also configure the firewall on the router as it defaults to medium setting I think.

Load up your Routers web interface (usualy http://192.168.1.254 ).
    And change firewall too "Low" or if that doesn't work try "Off".

• Advertisement
Advertisement