Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muppets on the EED server

Options
  • 06-05-2001 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭

Good god all mighty I just had the worst game in my life (across all games) on the EED server. Heres the story.

Playing away on a game set up the d and then go to cap the nme flag. I get the flag but take a bit of a beating in getting it so I call for cover someone called minx gives me cover until I'm about 200 from the base and then tk's me and takes the cap. I do the noraml ffs watch where your shooting...etc. Minx then tk's me again I ignore this and go and kit out in assin to get the nme flag but minx follows me around the place with a elf and keeps draining my power. every time I turn around to shout at minx (not to tk but to get minx off my case) minx runs away like a little child. Any way I get to the nme base go to jump in and clock minx drains my power as I get into the base so I'm a sitting duck I manage to hide and take you the nme gens and take the flag I get outisde the front door of the base minx hits me again with the elf and I get killed and minx gets the cap. I get really ****ed of with this and I cahnge teams so does minx and continues to to the same. next thing minx votes to kick me calling me a tker now I'm sorry but this is the most childish behavour I have ever seen. So the short of the story is never let that minx on to our servers or the games will just go down the tubes. and Shinji do you know this person. I'm just asking since the server was a eed server.
    muppet of the year imho....

A very angry
    kayos

When you get to hell tell them I sent you,
    you'll get a group discount...

tribes.gameshop.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Heh, I had annoying time on Siege last night.

Monty showed up which was grand as most of my team were muppets and Monty knows what he's doing.

Then he changes sides and my team goes to total DM mode (all I could think was "aahh ****"). I'm screaming for help in defense as I'm trying to hold off people coming into the gens.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

I think that should have a muppet ranking system, so when you press F2 in game it shows there muppet rating beside there (-) score smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

OMG, Sorry, but I was on the server, and I seen you killing minx more than once! If that were me I'd have gone mental on you too. That said minx is always at it - f*cked up one of my games the other night too, maybe its something s/he has against ".ie"? frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Mixie I can't remeber you on that game but I will admit tk'ng him/her but only after she started all this crap. It all started when minx tk'd me to get the flag and after that she tk'd me then when minx started following me around with the elf I tk'd her cause it was f(k'n anoying and wouldn't stop. FFs I tried cahging teams about 4 times to stop it but minx kept following..... Yes I tk'd minx but it was after all this elf crap started happening. Mixie if youwere tk'd 200 meters from your base and you had the flag you would be ****ed which i was but minx was the one doing most of the tking. Mixie I play tribes I like to play as a team now if someone tking you to take the flag is playing as a team I dont want to play on the same team as you and as for following me around with a elf dont get me started.

tribes.gameshop.ie

I was just saying you kept it going m8. I mean , if you didn't get so ****ed s/he woulda left u alone... and prolly moved onto me wink.gif

• Advertisement

Ya but I hate when ppl play just to be muppets. I know your a damn good player and that but man she was just to anoying she kept on seting her way point to me so she could follow and I was tring to let it drop when I changed teams it was her who followed me.... any way the next time I tell her to anoy you....

tribes.gameshop.ie

thanks m8, I owe you one frown.gif

lol, was just playinh with him/her, kicked her ass - and I GOT KICKED!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Er, can't really comment, since I've never heard of this "Minx" person or whoever - any EED will be playing with an [EED] in front of their name, and will not tolerate sh|t on the server, you can be pretty sure. Unfortunately we can't police it all the time, so crap like this does happen... frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

most EED members have admin on that server too..

If anyone is taking the **** tell them and they should sort it. Unless the person taking the **** is actually in EED, when you will have to put up with it smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Didnt see this. But kayos you come across as a liar basically. You dont mention anything about you multiple tking this mixe, until mixie tells us about it. In fact you make yourself out to be a saint, " to complain not to tk" if I may paraphrase. Because of this obvious distortion of the truth I wouldnt be inclined to trust a word you say.
    Next time. Give the whole truth, and not just your own rose tinted view of it.
    quozl
    I'd believe this player was a twat. But you give such an obviously biased and slanted version of it, I'd ignore you if I was the server admin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yes, I seem to remember a certain EED member on snatch took great pleasure in tk'ing everyone within striking distance before he left the server smile.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by quozl:
    Didnt see this. But kayos you come across as a liar basically. You dont mention anything about you multiple tking this mixe, until mixie tells us about it. In fact you make yourself out to be a saint, " to complain not to tk" if I may paraphrase. Because of this obvious distortion of the truth I wouldnt be inclined to trust a word you say.
    Next time. Give the whole truth, and not just your own rose tinted view of it.
    quozl
    I'd believe this player was a twat. But you give such an obviously biased and slanted version of it, I'd ignore you if I was the server admin.
    </font>

quozl if you read the posts you'll see I have no problems withmixie and that it was not mixie I am talking about it was minx. I honestly dont care what you think of me or if I am telling the truth about this or not Yes I tk'd MINX and yes I did admit it and yes I left it out of the post but before you go blasting off at me again please read the posts properly.

kayos

tribes.gameshop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Hi Kayos,
    I mispelt Minx as Mixe and you assumed I ment Mixie. IDIOT. It was pretty obvious what you ment. Try reading my post properly yourself. As for admitting to the tk spree. You only did that after someone else mentioned it. You tried to make yourself out as whiter than white in an absurdly biased and slanted view of the events. This wouldnt exactly encourage me to pay any attention to your muppet moaning.
    quozl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Actually, if you did mispell it, you misspelt it mixie, which is just cause for confusion.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

quozl please cop on I read your post and no its not clear that you misspelt it. I am not an idiot, and calling me such just shows your lack of cop on. If you misspelt MINX as something along the lines of MINE and not MIXE whcih is way to close to MIXIE which really just makes it look like you left out the I. Now I did not go on a spree I tried to play the game and MINX would not fcuk off. Yes I did tk MINX but it was only twice max 3 times where that perosn tk'd me 3 times and drained all my power in the nme base countless. Each time I took the flag MINX robbed and capped each time I changed teams MINX followed so as to keep elfing me which does not tk but stops me doing anything bar running (no shield pack no jets etc).

kayos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

This is getting pointless. Kayos and quozl, kiss and make up wink.gif Thread closed.

Kiss Kiss wink.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement