Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which dial-up provider?

Options
  • 13-08-2004 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

which dialup is the cheapest? and best? is it utv?

do you have to sign up for long term contracts and stuff?

I just want to use it for some time, before I get BB, and then just stop using it, without any problems?

you know no strings attached,

I haven't used dial up for a long time, so I don't remember, how does it work(not technicaly, contracts), prices and other stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

If this is of any help,
    I'm using eircom net flat rate 25, which costs €9.99 per month. When I signed up for it, they asked for my eircom account number and a couple of other details. A couple of days later I was sent an email confirming the order. The email also told me the connection details and it was soon up and running. On my next eircom bill (bi monthly), the amount of about €16 exc vat. was added to the bill.
    AFAIK these are the packages offered:
    Eircom net - €10 per month - 25 hours per month
    IOL - €10 per month - 30 hours per month
    UTVip - €10 per month - 30 hours per month

There are packages with more hours per month but I dont know the prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭pyrogenx

Yupp or u could make use of the new service pack Utv has on offer. Its 180 hours peak or off-peak a month for only 25 yo yo's
    Very good service and reliable.

Advertisement