Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Offline Survey - 2 Secs!!

• 13-08-2004 1:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭

Right here people I'm not certain if I should be posting this here but most people don't browse the Ireland Off Line forum so I thought I'd post it here to generate some traffic - if any one has a prob with that (from Ireland Off Line) just ask me to take it down and I will :D Anyway, people it only takes 2 mins to fill out and it can be usefull to gauge public interest in broadband so go ahead and complete it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

The more people that know about the survey and do it the better. Make all your friends do it too !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Done...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

gobby wrote:
    Done...

And done , although not a member .

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

done & done...

jonski wrote:
    And done , although not a member .

Join the mailing list here http://lists.beecher.net/mailman/listinfo/io-announce and you are then a member. If you want, that is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭jwt

It would be great if people passed the link onto friend and family as well.

The larger the sample the more likely it will be taken seriously

thanks

the url in text is http://surveys.irelandoffline.org/survey.php?sid=17

John

356 surveys done so far. We are really impressed with all the replies so far and we have yet to mail the membership and the press (this happens Monday). There should also hopefully (fingers crossed) be a site wide annoucement about this soonish. Remember too to leave comments at the end of the survey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I've done it aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭lisa.c

done :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Yeah I did it. Glad to have helped you guys out in some way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Cheers for the post OfflerCrocGod, the more publicity the better. And it's BB-related so I expect it's fine here.

As the lads said, please pass this on to anyone you think will be willing to fill it out. It's a useful indicator and quite a potentially useful weapon. And totally anonymous unless the person doesn't want it to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

gobby wrote:
    Done...

^^

Over 500 surveys filled in now. Be nice to reach 1500-2000 results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

For a reliable service which doesn't drop regularly!
    Definitely yes. Questionaire, didn't seem to cover this.

610 surveys done now.

Don't worry CrimsonGhost, this is not going to be the only survey about these issues. Hopefully we'll cover your issues in the next one.

Thanks to everyone so far that's filled in this survey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭mrhappy42

done. 2min.

I think some people will not know the answers to the questions and abandon the survey...i.e you ask what kinda connection and then then next page 'do you know what broadband is?'...maybe reverse these or split it in two sections.

Well done. good work.

Thanks for the feedback. 700 surveys done at this stage. We don't want to change about the survey while it is live as we can safely say then that the data was not altered. (Just in case anyone would accuse us of that ) There will be more surveys in the future and we'll hopefully eliminate all the ambiguities then.

Damien.

Advertisement