Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF thread gone??

Options
  • 13-08-2004 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

I just wrote a reply on the paranormal board using quick reply. When i submit it said im not logged in?? even though i am... So i log in hoping it would just submit but then it said invalid thread specified.. needless to say im a little :( since it was a longish reply...
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Saruman wrote:
    I just wrote a reply on the paranormal board using quick reply. When i submit it said im not logged in?? even though i am... So i log in hoping it would just submit but then it said invalid thread specified.. needless to say im a little :( since it was a longish reply...

this also has been happening to me since the change over

remember to save it next time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Picture a man, unable to post, on a website, in what can only be described as.....

The Paranormal board.

With apologies to Rod Sterling

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

do you have any difficulties using the Normal Reply screen out of interest??

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭pebble

Saruman wrote:

I must say, I do feel that there is a sense of irony about this post... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

expecially since its Friday the 13th :D
    I have not had any problems with normal replies that i noticed but then again i have not posted as much since the new format. Been busy etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

See i said boards had ghosts! everyone called me mad and said it was the invisible option but man i knew it was ghosts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Rats right raggy! SCOOBY DOOBY DOOOOOOOO!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

This happened to me on the Mobile forum last week.. Replied to a thread and it seemed to work ok. Came back to the thread the next day to see how it was progression and my post was gone.

I assumed DubWireless deleted it for some reason but couldnt figure out why. This seems to be a better explanation?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

amp wrote:
    Picture a man, unable to post, on a website, in what can only be described as.....

The Paranormal board.

With apologies to Rod Sterling
    roofles!

The only post problem I have is when I'm too damn impatient to let the thread load up entirely, click the quick reply button, type a bit and then the bloody thing either resets or opens up the main post reply page.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

amp wrote:
    Rats right raggy! SCOOBY DOOBY DOOOOOOOO!!!
    /me throws amp a scooby snack. Now piss off stupid dog :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement