Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

that was quick.

Options
  • 12-05-2001 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

new patch already?.

well, no sign of the infernal redjack or grey health bars so i assume all must be well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Well i think its great havin patches every few days, cause that means the files are small not like cs which are huge every time theres an update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

Yeah it is good that they are bringing new updates out but the only reason they are doing this is to fix the previous updates which weren't tested enough.

ie. CS updates are big and only come out everyone year or so but they are tested for months and months but the last tribes 2 update was only tested for 48! hours. So thats why it was F**ked up and most servers crashed

[This message has been edited by [-Morpheus-] (edited 12-05-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hecate:
    new patch already?.

well, no sign of the infernal redjack or grey health bars so i assume all must be well.
    </font>

The reason it was so quick is that it patched you back to the way it was before the borked one. a reverse patch if you will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

just so long as they stop bringin out patches that screw up the game >:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I noticed the grey bar's
    Thought it was a server problem, why were they changed to grey ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'd say lay off the BWAdmin mod. It's buggy as hell.

Advertisement