Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes voodoo pains

Options
  • 07-05-2001 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

I decided to join the tribes party only to find a complete pain in the way that my p600 with voodoo 3 cant run the game except with very ****y framerate

now all i know is that tribes thinx i have a voodoo banshee and it doesnt detect my latest v3 installation of drivers and is being a pain in the ass

any advice??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Well you'll be glad to know that they are working on this problem and hope to have it fixed within the next patch, the next patch is comming out very soon biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I feel for you. I had a banshee until last week when I upgraded to a prophet 2mx. Now nothing at all works. frown.gif

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

I have a voodoo 3 p600 aswell and i get a max of 70fps and a min of 30fps but mostly its at 50fps
    Are you using Open GL or D3D? I you can't enable D3D email me: morp@eircom.net and i'll tell ya how to do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

It's not just tribes, nothing works. which ****es the hell offof me.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Thx but u might have mis heard

I HAVE P600 Voodoo 3 Pentium 3

Tribes THINKS i have VOodoo banshee and opengl

very annoying

morp could u send thatr guide how to get direct to work to:

clyons@studant.columbas.ie
    or
    clyons@eircom.net

thx

Advertisement