Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the story on mods?

Options
  • 13-05-2001 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

Any promising ones in development/out soon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Lego mod is out. Havent had a chance to play it yet, apperently its funny.
    TAC2 is in Dev atm (im a beta tester, woo smile.gif ). Hopefully this will be the best mod for t2, as it was for t1 wink.gif
    All the other old ones are also in dev: Shifter, RPG as well as a few new ones. I think theres already a version of renegades out (its called Tribes 2 wink.gif ).
    Best place to look is here:
    http://www.tribes2modcentral.com/
    and
    www.tribalwar.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

im looking forward to the "ARMY" mod, its like a WW3 mod you get humvee's buggys naval cruisers

then there is the "Strike Force" mod this is the counterstrike-esque mod.

the websites for these mods remain a mystery to me but i have seen the models for 2 1/2 ton truck, buggy (pensacola wings of gold), the humvee, the Nmavy destroyer and the blackbird helicopter. I also saw screenshots of a jungle level for strikeforce

Advertisement