Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what speaker cable for surround sound system?

Options
  • 13-08-2004 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

donberg.ie sell 13 strand and 45 strand speaker cable, which one should i pick? other grades are a bit expensive. i got cat 2002 dvd system from lidl,which gives out very good sound, but speaker cable not long enough for back of room.
    i searched google but still a bit confused about which cable to pick.link here for speaker cables at donberg http://www.donberg.de/search/search.pl?query=speaker+cable&maxlines=100&wordflag=and&group=&page=0

cheers
    derek

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Go to your local hardware and ask for .5mm 2 core flex or .75mm depending on the power output of the system. Not much point paying through the nose for a cable that you won't even notice. Plus they're coloured brown and blue making them handier to connect up !!

ZEN

Advertisement