Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unex 2005

• 13-08-2004 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭

Has anybody else signed up for the UNEX 2005 postal survey thingy? I've been receving test letters since the begining of the month, and I've got 450 points so far.
    Any idea on how/when the points are turned into vouchers? 1 point = 0.01 euro/pounds maybe? I thought it was probably a scam at first, but so far it seems ok (although I havent actually gotten any rewards yet...), and €10+ worth of gift vouchers a month just for opening a few letters isn't bad either...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've been doing it since the middle of July and I've already received my first voucher at the end of July for £10 at amazon. 1500 points converted to E15 and then to £10.

If you complete all the questionnaires etc you can get even more points and same goes for recommending friends. You should also register as both sender and receiver to get the most points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi

Same here, I started I think at the end of June, got a voucher for £20 (€30) for Amazon.co.uk about 2 weeks ago. If you logon every day you get 25 points per day, also make sure you refer others to do it and you get €15 per particiapnt that registers and completes the training.
    €10 if you complete the training and Contract yourself.

Regards
    Nava

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

What's that contract thing about? I did the questionnaire, but I never actually got any points for it? I was thining about registering as a sender aswell, but it seemed like too much hassle. As it is, I only have to post stuff once a week which is enough hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi Subway

Here is a copy of the mail I got from them on the 6th July to complete the contract, it should be a link on the left hand side

Dear panellist,

In order to assure that the requirements for the UNEX system are fulfilled we need you to complete the Contractavailable from the main menu on the web site as well as some additional questions concerning your role available under Change Role - Role Info.

You will be awarded with 1000 additional points (10€) once you have completed these sections.

Best regards,

Copy of Contract Page
    Contract

For business only - Are you the person that normally handles the mail in the company in order to insure that test letters are sendt from/received at the company ? (Test letters are not allowed to pass through internal mail delivery systens.)

Yes No

Are you employed by IPC, any postal operator, market research, courier company or media

Yes No

Are you an employee of IBM ?

Yes No

Do you commit to not inform anybody - especially any postal operator - of your participation in the measurement system?

Yes No

Do you commit to participante for a minimum period of 6 months?

Yes No

Do you commit to not participate in any similar measurement system(s) as long as you are participating in UNEX?

Yes No

Do you have a collegue or family member at the same address who can replace you

Yes No

If yes, please state name, e-mail and phone number:

Regards
    Nava

Advertisement