Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok girls so we setting up this clan or not???

Options
  • 13-05-2001 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Ok its been about 5 weeks of talking ****e. So we going to start a clan or not. We have all agreed that friday saturday and sundays are ****e for people.

So i suggest tuesdays and thursdays each week between. 8-10. If this is not going to happen let me know so i can join a clan that will put in the effort.

LonerX.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Tues and Thurs evenings are the only nights in the week that I can't always use my PC.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

yeah I'm diein for a good game o clan trainin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Ok vialli.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

but weekends are the only time some people can play

ie

Jaggeh
    Spiral
    Edbanger
    Whitelancer

there may be more
    and i dont think you want to really leave spiral and myself out smile.gif we are two of the most exp. tribers we have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Any chance of getting a tryout for this squad
    i live in dublin + i'm getting an ISDN line.
    i played tribes 1 solid for one year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vialli

I'll sort something out soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yeah I'd be interested in joining too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vialli

jag is right its the only time we can actully play

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

id love to play and train, but should we not wait till all the bugs are fixed in the game, i am still getting that crapy sticky mouse key, you know how anoying that is?? you fire the damn stormhammer and your mouse key gets stuck and BAM when you land you kill your self, you respawn and BANG your fire another one at the wall your facing and take out half your health, damn its annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Dont you have access at home jag?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's all fine and well saying you can only play at the weekends, but leages take place during the week and if you can't play in the leagues, what's the point in being on the team?

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So I turned around to Jack Charlton and said: "Well of course it's not a football Jack, it's an '86 Chardonay!!!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

I have been put up to rank 3 by hobbes so it will be me,vialli and someone else who will be organising clan matches and training.
    Its up to Vialli to choose biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

actually kharn as someone who has taken part in 4 BW leagues most of my games where from thursday - sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

All the Ladder and BWTL games i played in were mon-wed. Just to confuse the issue further smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Yossarian

so is someone organising something then?
    im interested if you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

We need trainin now or were gonna lose peeps.
    And i dont care bout the day just as long as its at a resonable time.

I'm young and need my beuty sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

I thought everyone agreed not to have training till they fix the bugs on the game + we have to wait for GS to get back up and running again so we can book it with jags permission [looking jags way]

Advertisement