Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Fact Finding - Your help is needed

Options
  • 13-08-2004 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

Everyone, I need some help from all the people that post here.

I'm compiling facts about our beloved Eircom.

Right now I'm looking for any recent interviews (last 12 months) by Eircom in any newspapers and journals as well as any transcripts from radio and tv interviews.

Anyone got any links to these ?

Thanks,
    Damien.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Can I suggest a trip to the Business Section of the Henry St. library in the ILAC Centre (Dublin). They keep a lot of press clippings on companies there in a series of filing cabinets. You'll also find trade journals and I believe that they have microfiche and electronic resources for finding other articles.

Other wise you could subscribe to the various newspaper online sites and search their archives. I have never heard a radio or TV interview with an Eircom rep ... they seem to be broadcast shy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

BrianD wrote:
    I have never heard a radio or TV interview with an Eircom rep ... they seem to be broadcast shy.

Only if IrelandOffline has been invited along. Or the interviewer has done lots of homework.

Thanks for that Brian. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

115 articles about Eircom from the last 30 days @ Google News:
    http://news.google.co.uk/news?hl=en&edition=uk&ie=ascii&q=Eircom+-league

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Perfect, thank you.

Advertisement