Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Tribes 2..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I would just like to show my opinion by personally Laughing My Ass Off at this topic which has gotten more posts than any other topic on the Tribes boards Gwaaan Lucy biggrin.gif
    Is it perhaps because of all our codes of chivalry to rush to a womans aid when in Need wink.gif Just strikes me as rather Odd that the only female we know of in ireland playing T2 posts her first topic ever in the Tribes boards and it gains more posts than any other topic in the Tribes boards! wink.gif Anyway playd luceh wink.gif You got them eatin out of your Hand tongue.gif Oh Me included of course! biggrin.gif

I just thought i should mention it since its quite True wink.gif.

Citer le Cordeau "JennyRooba" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

What is the gameshop ip?

Non.

Lucy la morte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Muser_nerd

Magic the gathering has become so messed up lately..
    The rules have changed so much..
    It use to be so much better..
    People now just abuse the rules and twist them..
    Old Magic The Gathering was way better.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,413 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thread from the dark ages! I command thee, rise from the dread and gloom of old and pollute the corrupted youth of the new world! Embrace your unholy life after death and do so in a pink font and a totally unrelated topic!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Why do I keep getting through the first page of these damn threads before I notice the date?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Wow

I was hoping the reason for dragging this up would be special, now i see its completely irreverent.

Best 'drag-up-an-old-thread-for-no-reason' post to date :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Heh what a random bump.
    Considering the initial thread has nothing to do with Magic the Gathering as far as I can see.
    Check out the other posts by our new Muse fan overlord ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I was really hoping we were gonna have some Tribes 2 madness. Now I'm upset. T2 was f**king class. Way better than MagicTG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

I was really hoping we were gonna have some Tribes 2 madness. Now I'm upset. T2 was f**king class. Way better than MagicTG.

We should anyway! Do severs even exist for it any more?

MOER TRIBES!

There is that new one in the works..... damn those tempting screenshots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Thread from the dark ages! I command thee, rise from the dread and gloom of old and pollute the corrupted youth of the new world! Embrace your unholy life after death and do so in a pink font and a totally unrelated topic!

Nice! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement