Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOBBES!!

Options
  • 18-05-2001 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Come onto Quakenet when you get a chance and talk to myself or bubbles please?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

This is to do with bubbles email about geforce3? (how did you get my work address?)

I have done something similar quite a few times with software and while most people pick up the stuff, those people who I would of assumed were pretty decent, stiffed me.

Being out of pocket for $30-$60 is one thing, being out of pocket $800+ is a totally different thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well I know I paid for that copy of Alpha Centauri smile.gif who stiffed ya for what Hobbes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yes, Yes it is.

I understand, totally up to your belief in the integrity of the people you would be helping out. Whilst I know for fact that I'd never díck you (or anyone) over on this amount of cash, I also know how it feels to be on the other side of the fence, not to worry.

Frankly, I don't trust that bubbles bloke either...but I love him all the same. *hugs*
    heehee

We can try to find someone else who would be willing to help, np.

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Castor Troy:
    Well I know I paid for that copy of Alpha Centauri smile.gif who stiffed ya for what Hobbes?</font>

There's been a couple of them. The most noticable was Vaggabond who asked me to get him 2-3 games, I only bought 1 then said he didn't want it when I brought it over. If it hadn't been for blade helping me out with something else I would of been out of pocket, instead Blade got the game for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Yah - Blade gave it to me.... Kingpin - that was it.

T'is ok Hobbes, we understand. And how did I get your work e-mail address? C'mon now, I know far more about you than you think, sure if I wanted to I could ring you and discuss it? Get the idea ? smile.gif

Keep your friends close - and your enemys closer ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

rofl bubbs smile.gif

Advertisement