Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"i love you"

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

pyrogenx wrote:
    The worz thing is that there is no way of banning such people for good. since they could just register with any other name again and nobody would have a clue that it was him.
    Obiously one person can have like 20 different accounts.

Admins know :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭neXus9

Why don't they just ban the ip adresses (or have they started to do this)? I know people can get around this, but it's better than routing around banning accounts left, right and centre.It's what they should of done with bubbles (and his zillion accounts :rolleyes:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

neXus9 wrote:
    Why don't they just ban the ip adresses (or have they started to do this)? I know people can get around this, but it's better than routing around banning accounts left, right and centre.It's what they should of done with bubbles (and his zillion accounts :rolleyes:).

What On earth makes you think the guy has a static account,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭pyrogenx

Boston wrote:

EXACTLY!

besides i will soon enough have a fixed IP address when i get my big boy BB line. Finally NO more 56k :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Great we can ban you and keep you banned! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭neXus9

Boston wrote:
    Yeah I guess most people have broadband these days.

I guess bubbles is floating around somewhere. What was bubbles like anyway??

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

neXus9 wrote:
    I guess bubbles is floating around somewhere. What was bubbles like anyway??

Shhh don't mention his name!!!!

And whatever you do !! Do not go to the mirror and say his name in front of it 5 times!!! Bubbles Bubbles Bubbles Bubbles B..............

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

gandalf wrote:
    Shhh don't mention his name!!!!

And whatever you do !! Do not go to the mirror and say his name in front of it 5 times!!! Bubbles Bubbles Bubbles Bubbles Bubbles

:eek:

Advertisement