Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement cooler for 9800XT ?

Options
  • 13-08-2004 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,650 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any available ? Mine's a sapphire card, have seen the arctic cooler is incompatable. Would like to get the temps of the card lower. Any Advice ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

EDIT: Just found the compatibily list and your right, the artic cooler doesn't fit the 9800XT ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

The thermaltake Giant3 might fit it. I had the same trouble looking for one.

BloodBath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

During adrens spare time, while his NEW comp isnt pissing the **** out off him, he tries his best to help others in need.

Here you go m8, solid cooler for that card.

http://www.jes-computer.de/product_info.php?pID=17564

• Registered Users Posts: 16,650 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

thx, will probably order it mon/tuesday :)

after further reading and checking the product website, it seems that it is not compatable with the 9800xt (read the compatability pdf here: http://www.arctic-cooling.com/en/products/vga_silencer/ )

which is a pity, glad I did a bit more research before ordering now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Hey isint that the compatibility for the Artic Cooler Rev3 and not the newer range which they have came out with (ie where they have ATI and NVidia?) .

There is a difference between the Artic Cooler rev3 and ATI rev3 isint there?

[edit] PS the artic cooler site is total crap isint it?

that range is all on www.performance-pcs.com and no :)

Advertisement