Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Titles, names, descriptions.

Options
  • 19-05-2001 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if anyone pays attention to the forums in T2 or not.

Your not supposed to have anything which can be deemed offensive in your name, tribe name, tag title or player description.

Your allowed curse in the forums, but that's about it. Whole tribes have been deleted/suspended because of this.

I've already posted details about titles in our tribe forum, but I've been wandering around peoples descriptions and some of them could get you in trouble.

Not telling you to change them (cept see title post) just warning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

my name is HunteR.ie
    is this a bad name coz it could be though of someone that hunts down black people, jews and other people like that wink.gif
    just kidding mate, btw nice playing siege with ya last night, pitty we won in 63 sec lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You were on that level? Gah! smile.gif Some nice siege levels. I Think I prefer them when the attackers don't win as the action is more intense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

hmmm Imake a reference to rasta in my profile.Wonder if that'll cause trouble?

Advertisement