Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's up with the Gameshop Server?

Options
  • 16-05-2001 5:16pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It never appears to be operational any more (well, not from my favourites list).

Was the IP changed or something?

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So I turned around to Jack Charlton and said: "Well of course it's not a football Jack, it's an '86 Chardonay!!!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yeah I cant see it either, has it been patched?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

What about the IOL one
    seem's to be down too frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Thought it was just me, meanwhile i have been pleasuring myself with 60 ppl fests biggrin.gif

Fix it soon please.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The IOL one's there (at least it was a couple of nights ago).

There's a CS comp on at the mo, so maybe it's been taken down for that?

Jug or Spiral wanna elaborate?

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So I turned around to Jack Charlton and said: "Well of course it's not a football Jack, it's an '86 Chardonay!!!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

ive shut it down until they make a patch that doesnt crash it 5 minutes after map load frown.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jug-A-Lug:
    ive shut it down until they make a patch that doesnt crash it 5 minutes after map load frown.gif</font>
    Okay, then how come it's not crashing as frequently as you say it is for all the other people who're hosting a t2 server? You sure the machine is not just borked?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'd say it's the BWADMIN mod, as I know there are serious problems with that mod, like being able to crash a server or corrupt the servers scripts (to get admin).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jug-A-Lug:
    ive shut it down until they make a patch that doesnt crash it 5 minutes after map load frown.gif</font>
    You know they reversed that really dodgy patch right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

i tested the server early today, its still b0rked, it is to do with the LATEST patch aswell, im not running bwadmin mod until crunchy is finished my personal copy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Hear that lads???????? biggrin.gif PERSONAL COPY. I FEEL SO HOOOORRRNAAAY wink.gif ME SO HORNAY ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME tongue.gif

Citer le Cordeau "JennyRooba" :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement