Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokturnal Mortum

• 13-08-2004 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever hear of this band? They ****ing rock!! If you haven't heard them yet seriously check them out. Recommended songs: Veles scrolls, black moon overture, unholy orathania

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,629 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

What kind of music are they? Band name sounds like something black from scandinavia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

They are pagan/folk/ metal from ukraine

The only folk metal ive come across are Finntroll, who i must say, are the first band in a long time who did something different that made my jaw drop with how amazing they sound.

Yeah Finntroll are good, I have their album jaktens tid. Another one to check out are einherjer if your into viking metal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

hmm..... they have a song called "the call of aryan spirit", they wouldnt happen to be an "NSBM" band?? (or "nazi fucckers" as i prefer to call them)

• Advertisement

I dont care about the ideology behind the music, if its good music ill listen to it.

I dunno, if theres satanism behind it, i dont give a ****, but if theyre glorifying naziism, **** them, i hope their tourbus crashes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Yeah Repli Einherjer are something else altogether, quite hard to get hold of their stuff here though.Im quite liking Khold at the moment and listening to Burzum more than I have ever before,unbelievable guy altogether Vikernes.Bit of an oddball but still he's got some kick ass stuff going on with him, even though hes stopped making it due to public criticism of his fascism, and views he still has some mindblowing music.

Advertisement