Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what the fooooooooooooook? + fao:aoibheann brady

Options
  • 13-08-2004 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

undefined

right i disappear for a few months and...what the hell happened boards? what's this 'reputation' thingy going on?i don't understand at all. when did all this happen?

plus, what CTYIer's are going to college this year and where are yiz going cos like, i may need roomies, and i like going for coffee with random oldies. reminiscing's up there with cheese on toast as one of my favourite things like.

AND eh, hi aoibheann brady whereabouts in cavan are you from???? cos i'm from cavan too and i don't come across too many cavan nerds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

undefined

right i disappear for a few months and...what the hell happened boards? what's this 'reputation' thingy going on?i don't understand at all. when did all this happen?

plus, what CTYIer's are going to college this year and where are yiz going cos like, i may need roomies, and i like going for coffee with random oldies. reminiscing's up there with cheese on toast as one of my favourite things like.

AND eh, hi aoibheann brady whereabouts in cavan are you from???? cos i'm from cavan too and i don't come across too many cavan nerds.

Hi! You are...(tell me, otherwise I'll be confused.)??
    From Cavan town, well I have lived there the last 7 or so years.
    what about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

****e forgot my sig doesn't say my name. i'm from gowna!!! i'm lisa reilly (i work in the imperial!) was at session1 last year an the year before. christ i didn't think they had intelligence in cavan these days like, so was just wonderin wherebouts you were from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

lisa were you in pyschology two years ago in session 1?
    i'm fairly sure i can remember a lisa reilly

yeah, remember i used to get you to say 'i'm gonna to rip her head off like' in your fantabulous accent and then laugh like a mentally unfit person for some time. i do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Hey look everyone, Lisa's back!

*waves madly*

HEY LISA!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

I go-eth to TCD this year. (Actually, I'm doing the exact same course as someone else who was on the CTYI boards at one point.) But I can't remember any Lisa from Cavan. And I remember most people from Cavan. What sessions?

500th post w00tage

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

article6 wrote:
    I go-eth to TCD this year. (Actually, I'm doing the exact same course as someone else who was on the CTYI boards at one point.) But I can't remember any Lisa from Cavan. And I remember most people from Cavan. What sessions?

500th post w00tage
    seeya there then - Comp Sci for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

Rip whos head off? What? :eek:

crash_000 wrote:
    seeya there then - Comp Sci for me!

Is it too late to submit a Change of Mind application?

seán, we used to get you to say horrible things cos when you said them with your accent they were really entertaining.

HEY PETER!!!!

article6, i don't know you (i think) but hell i may end up in trinners and stalk you, i did session one in 2002 and 2003 and was a little....off the wall-ish-sometimes.

• Advertisement

article6, i don't know you (i think) but hell i may end up in trinners and stalk you, i did session one in 2002 and 2003 and was a little....off the wall-ish-sometimes.

Ah, I wasn't at s1 either of those years. Okay, stalk away.

Advertisement