Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Character

• 14-08-2004 12:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

My favourite would be either
    Worf
    Garek
    Quark
    or Bones.

If I had to chose probably Garek.

If you had to pick a favourite race it would be same again, Klingon cardassian or ferengi (DS9 not as they appeared in TNG).
    This time id probably go with the Klingons simply because they have more episodes I suppose. The romulans had great potential but not enough air time.

And if it was a favourit series, DS9 or TNG. DS9 might have been more interesting/mysterious. Better plot. But TNG had better acting and its the only series I watch again and again.

Notice the way voyager never even enters the equation ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Garak was always one of my favorites, and probably the best thing about DS9 altogether. I remember one episode where Odo is dying or sick, and Garak is there spinning stories just to keep him conscious. He was a very interesting character altogether, and we only ever got snippits about his past.

Worf is always great though.

Advertisement