Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keep getting logged out

Options
  • 14-08-2004 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

is this happening to anyone else?
    since the upgrade to version 3, every time i leave the site and then come back, i find that i've been logged out automatically. is there a way to stop this happening? (by the way, i'm using a home computer, so it's not a security risk to stay logged on as far as i know)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Indeed, same problem here.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

can you logout, go to:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/

login in with the "remember me" option clicked and see if that makes difference. If not try changing your password and loging in again.
    Let me know if that works...

DeV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowbar

there isn't a 'remember me' check box when i login via the front page, and it looks like after logging in from there i'm forgotten after i close the browser window. though if i click into a thread and then login with 'remember me' checked, the amnesia disappears ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

put a remember me on the main page :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I've done all the above stuff and still no joy, and I'm getting really pissed off now!!!! is there anything I can do to so the board will remember me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Try logging in, and giving karma to someone - for some reason it asked me to log in again in the karma window, and it had a "remember me" box :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

BuffyBot wrote:
    Try logging in, and giving karma to someone - for some reason it asked me to log in again in the karma window, and it had a "remember me" box :)

Karma where's that board!!!!!!!!!!

I still have to log in!!!!!!!

Where's the helpline when you need one??

Advertisement