Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharp Gx15

Options
  • 14-08-2004 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I recently put up a thread about getting Sony Eiriccons T630. However i was wondering if anyone had bought the very similar in design Sharp GX15.

O initial inspection the specifications seem to be reasonably similar and its not a bad looking phone.

Has anyone found any problems with their phone? Its on the vodafone upgrade list and my upgrade expires soon.... so i'm thinking it might be ok top buy it instead of waiting for ther T630 as there is no release date mentioned on their website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

the GX-15's Bluetooth capabilities (profiles included) wouldn't offer as many features as the Sony Ericsson (although much improved over the GX-30's initial headset only capability) - plus the GX-15 lacks of a 'proper' POP/IMAP e-mail client, however you can take short video clips with the GX-15, the T630 can't do that

you can take a more in-depth look at the GX-15 and the T630 at their respective manufacturer sites - can be good to leaf through the PDF Manuals / FAQs to see what each is really capable of

btw, how come your Upgrade is going to expire?

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭jonathanbuc

blah blah blah

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The T630 is a vastly superior phone.

Advertisement