Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defense of Con Thien on Viet-Navan

Options
  • 14-08-2004 1:23pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,
    Alot of people really hate this map and I agree with them. I'm starting a poll to see if there's support for it to be removed from the rotation.

Bernard

Should The defense of confien be removed from the rotation on Viet-Navan? 8 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    100%
    NietzscheanZyoxdreginSoBeIrish_KamikazeJammerfightin irishMrShadow 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

why

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

No
    It's just no fun to play on. I'm not sure why. There was a map in BF1942 with a similar flag layout and I hated it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Personnaly I like that map..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

No
    I say get rid of the ****in thing and throw Operation Game Warden in with it.
    Both maps take at least 1hr and a half to complete and drive me mad! Close quaters combat is very poor around the flags on con thein cuz no one is willing to wait the full 1min45sec per flag when ever i play it its the Goldfish chopper that makes me pissed off just the look of it!! Also Game Warden is just the worst map on the face of the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Both maps take at least 1hr and a half to complete and drive me mad!
    Because it takes so long, I say we keep it. I really hate those games that last only 15 minutes. A good battle is a long, drawn out battle. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

No
    ah game warden rules

Advertisement