Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plasma TV tuner help needed

Options
  • 14-08-2004 4:06pm
    Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭

Hello everybody,

I have a plasma screen and normally use Sky Digital for TV and that is great. But i want to watch UTV,Channel 4 and Setanta Sports on normal NTL. What i am looking for is a plain TV tuner that i can plug my NTL into and then ideally send the signal to the VGA input on my plasma or else the svideo but would rather the VGA as this is free.

I have seen this one which has all that i need i think anybody no somewere in Ireland I can get this. All info would be great

LiveView FlyTV-Box External TV Tuner
    http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/external-fly-tv-box/[/URL]

Thanks,
    TCP/IP

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Just did a bit of research would this work
    External Acer TV tuner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Would an old video recorder work? All of them have a built in tuner and some should have s-video output. Also if you found one with the tape mechanism not working it should pretty much be free.

pH

Advertisement