Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House hunting

Options
  • 14-08-2004 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has started looking for a house. WE're headin this week to try and find something in dublin...looking forward to it... :rolleyes:

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

SHould you not wait till you know you're going to get the points for the course :). No, I live right beside the train station to maynooth so i'm sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

i'm doing a portfolio course so i know i got my place. THe lads all applied to only courses in trinity and ucd so we're sorted.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

my house is sorted, free tv, pc's, access to a car, free food, free washing, ( yes yes i'm living at home)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

man i started looking for accom in march (for cork)..it's student accom but i am moving out next summer to find just a normal place...don't like the idea of having to move out in the summer all over again.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

just home from househunting, went terrible.
    thinking of just trying to get a place on my own because the lads are so awkward...

Anybody got a spare bed?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

just home from househunting, went terrible.
    thinking of just trying to get a place on my own because the lads are so awkward...

Anybody got a spare bed?

Not if you're smelly, as your nick suggests :P

Advertisement