Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[EM]? :)

Options
  • 19-05-2001 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

i've been seeing a lot of [EM] tags recently on bw servers, 1 or 2 I know used to be in the tribe.

hmm, could it have unofficially started up again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

nope its been goin since last year with a new lineup, as far as i knowsuds is in control, and he doesnt like me (heaven forbid)

they are a bunch of muppets anyway

one of them was on the gameshop server a while back slagging me (i had an alias) off for killing him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

OMG, you are so full of **** jug-a-lug smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Jeezus Jag EM are the soundest bunch of Mofos EVER. You know they are man! They oen as does Suds I dont see why you have to say ( OH BTW PEOPLE SUDS DOESNT LIKE ME ) :/ That just makes more people think lowly of you. But Yes EM are still round and havin a larf. Great bunch of lads they are Specially Cobie Meister wink.gif Lo Chubbeh too wink.gif

Bad Form man! frown.gif

Citer le Cordeau "JennyRooba" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 [EM]SUds

EM have been active since last august in tribes1 in theladder (got to 8th place) and etl where we got to 1/4 finals

We are a wild mix of complete nutters with some of the old crew still around.

We have germans, irish, english, dutch, norwegian, and scottish on board. A really nice bunch of lads.

And so what if I dont like Jag ? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Yeah, I mean christ, even I can agree with Suds on that one, and it's not like I agree with Suds about much! wink.gif

• Advertisement

/me looks to the sky expecting lightning and blood pouring from behind the clouds... earthquakes and the sun turning red... or something...

Hi Shinji

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

there was a em muppet on slagging jag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteLancer:
    there was a em muppet on slagging jag</font>
    Ah now, if you bring that story up, and I am sure those who'd heard it will agree, it'll only embarrass jag.

Muppets you say, one of many!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well I'm sure EM have improved a lot since but in T1 you's all came across as chest beating muppets. Something along the lines of "Hey we are representing Ireland, but you don't get a say".

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Who could forget when you guys were the only ones at DubLAN with the full version of UT and wouldn't let anyone burn it or play it - if I recall, you ended up playing the bots while we all played an instagib tourney with the Demo...

heeheehee

Anyway, the more the merrier! See you on the servers!

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    We were all set for a game of Ice Hockey when Frank Williams says "Sorry lads, I've forgotten my skates!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

plenty of chestbeating here.

Ah those were the days, it was all in good humour though smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

actually id like to thank hecate again for letting me play the full game of ut at dublan on his comp while he was out scoffing food. biggrin.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hecate:
    plenty of chestbeating here.

Ah those were the days, it was all in good humour though smile.gif
    </font>

This sums it up really. smile.gif
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    Congratulations to EM for becoming the top Tribe in the UK by not winning a league but instead by playing a mixed set of players at a lan meet that consisted of a small minority of the UK's Tribe players. So presumably, if you and a couple of your friends jump on a server somewhere and play John Smith and his brother, you can claim to be World Champions too?

Coool!!!!

Btw, did you play in Season 1 of UKTL?

DS-Real Retard
    Darkside Ex-UK Tribes Champions obviously, title stripped without even knowing about it
    </font>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">if I recall, you ended up playing the bots while we all played an instagib tourney with the Demo...</font>

In fairness, myself (EM at the time) and Vagga (also EM at the time) ran the aforementioned instagib tourney smile.gif

Not to mention that we really couldn't give that code out; it came from the lads at Epic directly and was fingerprinted, so not only did they have our word on not distributing it, they also had a way of finding out if we did smile.gif

As to the shít stirring that EM did... ahhh, those were the days. Fantastic fun. UK Tribes was so easy to rile up! That said, UK UT was the same, look at the spin EED got them into... smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">actually id like to thank hecate again for letting me play the full game of ut at dublan on his comp while he was out scoffing food</font>

I did? ah yes now i remember. It seemed everyone was after that machine during dublan (underpowered though it was). I remember getting a phonecall from somebody asking for my bios password smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

here, someone look back on UBB posts over the last 3 years to slag hobbes about smile.gif

And to further cause **** - EM were the only tribe playing Tribes 1 out of Ireland - there was no one else. And in the name of chest beating, we were quite good at times, yes!

Notice the past tense, EM now and EM then are totally different and are very different. They train and practice all the time now for example smile.gif

Well I just remember that incident well, you's come on and say "Lads we played representing Ireland and won!" and everyone one went "wtf? what match? where? when? why wasn't anyone told".

It wasn't that there was no one else, there were others. You's just thought you were the only ones. I think everyone just agreed with you to keep you's quiet.

Advertisement