Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reunion on 28th @stephens green

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

idlewild were class alrite, considerin i never heard of them b4, supergrass sucked! well disappointed wit that. The frames rock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

ColHol wrote:
    idlewild were class alrite, considerin i never heard of them b4, supergrass sucked! well disappointed wit that. The frames rock!
    u never heard of em? *shock* im thinkin a lot of the crowd havent actually coz the response was so dire (except for us session one-rs who, as brian pointed out, rocked the place up while they were playing)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

it's probably bad that i can't remember much of the music except for the frames....

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

I'll prob'ly turn up too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

larry wrote:
    forget dublin. LET US HAVE A CAVAN REUNION, well why not?

yep...I agree with this guy...cavan reunion oh yeahhhhh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭lemur option

hmmm sit around doing nothing or see guy and the gang again yeh that sounds like effort to me I don't do effort but.... what the hell Ill go just to see the look on your face * guy smiles* ughhh not that one uhhh im gonna puke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Damn you heffernan, your going to the wrong reunion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

yay,rory.
    hey aonghus are you coming?
    im gonna buy soooooooooo much pocky.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,pocky.
    me:hello mr.pocky.
    Mr.Pocky:please,guy,dont eat me.
    me:i shall do what i wish to you for i rule over you.
    mr.pocky:what are you going to do with me then master?
    me:perhaps i shall give you to th...
    *eats pocky* :D
    me:mwah,ha,ha,you didnt expect that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I'll be there. Hurrah!
    Assuming that there will be an Irish college reunion on that day, I place the motion on the floor that CTYI-folk should join in the "OHMIGOD how are you?" and group hugs and such of the Irish college. A preliminary trial on the reunion of the 19th produced hillarious results...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

actually it ended up with lots of people laughing at us.... well,laughing at you, bill

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Okay... I'm in two minds about it but I'm thinking of wearing my pink shirt to the reunion. I dunno though... so dont hold your breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

That was so much fun! "Wait, I don't know you, or you! I don't know any of you!.... AAAAARRRGGGHHHH!"

And remember that girl's parents?
    -"Where are you two going?
    -"We're going to go mug those people!"
    - :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

Argh!! Due to work commitments, I won't be able to make it to the reunion at 12. However, if I pedal really really really fast, I should make it in by 1, so if you're waiting on me or CDs, you'll have to hang around a while longer. Sorry, but I need the money!! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

actually it ended up with lots of people laughing at us.... well,laughing at you, bill

In any case, much hilarity was caused. Mirth also. Glee and jollity were not in short supply.

So shut up with your *mimicking voice* "people laughing at you bill! Blah blah yada!"

That'll learn ya.

But yeah, I might leave early cause stupid best friend is too lazy to get 8.45 train, so everyone from carlow won't arrive till about fourteen-hundred hours and I've to go meet them. But I'll be back, someone them will come along and feel free to overpower their odd receptors with our astonishing nerdiness

<begins to confuse D&D with real life>
    ... let's see. THat will require a Will save (DC 18). You get +2 enchantment bonus because of your Boots Of Protection from Nerdiness +2. Okay roll
    <dice comes up 11>
    Ooh, tough luck. You get four points of temporary sanity damage...

<onlookers gasp in horror... he's a lost cause>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I second that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

Alas, I shall not be attending. Damn school preparation....

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

I won't be there either. Cos I live all far away and stuff..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

buffalo wrote:
    Argh!! Due to work commitments, I won't be able to make it to the reunion at 12. However, if I pedal really really really fast, I should make it in by 1, so if you're waiting on me or CDs, you'll have to hang around a while longer. Sorry, but I need the money!! :confused:

Save me a CD!!! Please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

vikki wrote:
    Save me a CD!!! Please!!!
    That I will do! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 chocolatemoose

Eleven and a half hours left till the reunion....I worked that all out by myself!

I feel I deserve some credit for that, but honestly I'm sitting here counting.

I haven't slept in days...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

must resist quoting monthy python,ahhhhhh,screw it!
    mysisterwasbittenbyamooseonce,shewascarvingherinitialsonthemoosewithasharpenedtoothbr................,...................
    ......agh,thats better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

What time's the reunion set for?.. Anyone?..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Plunky wrote:
    What time's the reunion set for?.. Anyone?..

I'd assume its on at 12 noon, thats the usual time is it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Sunstorm wrote:
    Alas, I shall not be attending. Damn school preparation....
    hahaha, excellent, i dont start college til october. /me gloats. I might attend so if any of you want to give the insults in real life i'm more than willing to verbally spar in real life - its always fun :) look for the close to 6'0 thin guy with a ciggie hanging out of his lips non stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

crash_000 wrote:
    look for the close to 6'0 thin guy with a ciggie hanging out of his lips non stop.
    #

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!, not another smoker. You people sicken me!

P.S. 2 hours till the reunion WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 hour till reunion WWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :D

45 minutes till the reunion WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'll stop now)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

And now its over. Well, there are probably ctyi people still hanging round, but I am not there, so it is offically over.

It was fun.

Free Haagan-Daaz (sp?) for all....and then some. Oh yeah...and exploding icecream.

Toss the midget was played. People stared.

Hohum.... I miss everyone all over again! Pah.

Advertisement