Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQUEST] Cheap usb keyboard and usb mouse

• 14-08-2004 8:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭

Im just after puttin linux on my xbox but the controller is 2 hard to use, so i thought id look for a usb keyboard and mouse but all i can find is ps/2 keyboards at good prices. They have to be cheap somewhere , even Xbox USA are giving them away for free plus shippin(offer only open to ppl in the US). So if anyone knows where to get them at cheap prices and even better from the same site, please let me know, tx in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,048 ✭✭✭✭tk123

try marxcomputers.com ;)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Or if you live in Ireland, try http://www.marx-computers.com/ ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

i got a really nice logitech usb wheel mouse in currys for €14, which was the cheapest i'd found (when you factor in delivery) after looking around a good bit. It had a nifty usb to ps2 converter with it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

i got a really nice logitech usb wheel mouse in currys for €14, which was the cheapest i'd found (when you factor in delivery) after looking around a good bit. It had a nifty usb to ps2 converter with it too

I presume it's 3-button? Looking for one myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

tx all 4 the info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I presume it's 3-button?

This is the logitech mouse, it is 3button and quite comfortable to use, although the fact that it's usb isn't advertised here, and to be honest they didn't mention it in currys, it was just a nice bonus i found when i got home

Advertisement