Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*[Request]* Cheap 35mm dev

• 14-08-2004 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

Dose anyone know the cheapest place in Dublin to get 35mm rolls of film developed. Somewhere that dose'nt charge a set rate for eg.
    €10 for 36exp
    is there anywhere you can just pay the developement, and then separately per print.

Also im a student, if theres anywhere that dose deals.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Dose anyone know the cheapest place in Dublin to get 35mm rolls of film developed. Somewhere that dose'nt charge a set rate for eg.
    €10 for 36exp
    is there anywhere you can just pay the developement, and then separately per print.

Also im a student, if theres anywhere that dose deals.

Cheers

Doubleprint do up to 39 exposures for €5.99, prints included, you get a little pink envelope which you throw your film into, send it off and in about a week you get your prints and negatives delivered.

As for getting negatives developed? I have no idea but I'd like to know as well, I'm tired of getting shítty prints from photoshops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Any of the on-site places (fuji photo, etc.) will do negatives only but I doubt it would be cheaper than the €6 price Raskolnikov quoted.

Advertisement