Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes 2 Games Night?

Options
  • 01-06-2001 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

I havent actually played T2 yet (only tried it out briefly), mainly because my puter isnt likely to be able to run it... by about 200 MHz and a 3dA wink.gif Im dying to give it a shot for real, which is really why i suggest this.

What do people think of the idea? Would there be enough interest for a start? Would one of the net cafes be willing to run it?

This is just a very uninformed suggestion, just to get a general opinion out of interest.

A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

I remember JAG saying Netshop had bought a few copys as soon as it was released, so try there if your close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

We had 1 good netshop T2 lan that I was at, most of the people who go to netshop say they will play T2 then fk off and play CS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

This was mentioned in another post but only 2 peeps replyed and nothing more was heard.

Advertisement