Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need webmaster to take over website as nixer

Options
  • 15-08-2004 7:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi guys

I work as a freelance developer and embarked on doing a website for a company which is very well known, I did up half the website but because it has dragged on and I as I have recently had a baby (and also have a toddler!!!) , I am very worried that I won't be able to finish it. The money to finish the rest of the website is €900, not great, but the company would be a fabulous one to have on your portfolio, the work left to do is mainly html, doing some screensavers/wallpaper from a television ad that they have given me, there is no database stuff involved and the template pages have already been set up, the design has been done and also a short flash intro, only thing is that the customer drag their heels a bit as there are a few people responsible for giving the content for the pages and its hard to keep them in a timeframe.

They were also looking for someone experienced in photography to call out to the plant some day and take a few photos (€600) and do up some commentry (€300) for the purpose of being able to put this on their website, if you are a web designer who is also into photography,

only serious web developers please respond, could you also give me urls of sites you have previously done and how much experience you have.
    If you are looking for an impressive addition to your portfolio, this would be a good one, there wouldn't be a person in ireland who hasn't heard of this company, they will probably also need someone to update the site regularly so there would be future work there as well,

cheers

very busy mum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ChicoMendez

Hi,
    Have you found someone for this ?
    Tnx

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

can you contact me on jason@jason-roe.com i cant seem to send you any priv msgs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 smd

I would be interested in all areas of the project. Have lots of experience - design, search optimisation, internet marketing and photography. Contact me for more details of my work.

Advertisement