Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you get results online?

Options
  • 15-08-2004 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I was just wondering does anyone know where you can get your results online? Is it at cao.ie, casue i just went there and there's no mention of being able to get them on wednesday? But maybe they havent updated the site yet? Well any info would be much apreciated! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

You can get them off the state examinations website(www.examinations.ie),you'il need your password though.I think the results will be available online from 12 on wed.Good luck:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭.-=MR. JOE=-.

Where do we get a password???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

You should have got one from your school just before the exams,thats when I got mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭.-=MR. JOE=-.

We didn't get anything from the school :-(
    I feel I'm missing out on something great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

I personally can't wait to get my cyberweb password and check my e-results online intarnet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Ring your school and ask for it. They should have it on file.

I'm not getting mine online...I need that stupid peice of yellowish paper with the solid reality ofthe rest of my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

not getting online either, my plan is to be too drunk by 12 to operate a computer anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

Jesjes wrote:
    Ring your school and ask for it. They should have it on file.

The school shouldn't have it on file - unless they've still got the original letter from the SEC... it says in big black letters on the letter that it's the only copy available and that they won't be reissuing the pin number...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Last year when I did my LC, The evening before the results came out I punched in my details and voliá my results came up. Loads of people started doing it and the put a stop to it after about an hour or so.

Don't know if they will be that thick this year though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Kodac

thanks for all the info guys! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Kappar wrote:
    Last year when I did my LC, The evening before the results came out I punched in my details and voliá my results came up. Loads of people started doing it and the put a stop to it after about an hour or so.

Don't know if they will be that thick this year though.

Wow, so trying that this year, even if it fails.

HAHA, Tomorrow is the evening before.....

Erm. I doubt they'll do it again though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

i was going to get my results online, and not bother to go into school but now i am not so sure..i don't want to have anyone within a mile radius of me while i finally get to see the dreaded numbers and letters. i think that i will be better off just going to school taking the envelope, and finding a nice quiet corner in the woods near the school and having a bit of alone time. then when i feel ready to face the throngs i'll walk back. i'm not going to ask anyone how they got on or say anything to others about my results.a lot of people are going to be very emotional....

Advertisement