Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!

Options
  • 15-08-2004 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Im having problems viewing the video clip on the CD. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭skanger666

What OS are you using?

I'm not sure about mac (if you're using a mac then this could possibly be totally irrelevant) but on windows you'll need to have quick time installed (I think :-/)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Vordaci

thanx

Its nice to see that 41 people have viewed this thread to date, and only one person has offerede any thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Not everyone has the CD, is aware of the problem, or is knowledgeable enough to know how to fix the problem, especially from what little information you give. Post up what OS you're using, and what format the file is in, and I'll try to point you in the right direction

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

It's just a standard .mov file, shouldn't be any problems if you have the latest version of Quicktime afaik.

Thax. Just to satisfy curiosity in WinXP and it says its .avi

that's quite odd because on my copy the file extension is .mov ....

Advertisement