Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads we have to get together!

Options
  • 01-06-2001 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭

Lads is there anyway to find what server your buddies are in they're playing online?

I'm finding it really annoying what with people stealing vehicles, team killing, every going on offense leaving base open... basically playing in servers full of newbies that haven't a clue. It's hard to geta good game. Also the amount of kick voting is unreal.. I was on a 60 man server recently and people were just kick voting constantly for absolutely no reason and nearly everytime the majority of people vote yes simply because they can I think. As a rule I always vote no unless there has been alot of complaints about a guy or else I've seen him/her acting the muppet myself. So I think it'd be cool if a few of us get together over the weekend for a good game. Is training on friday night again?

.logic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Agreed. I'm on nearly every night and only ever see a max of 5 .ie names in the Boards roster as been loged in. Very usefull feature but you cant tell what server there on. So if you log in can you try and join the tribes public and or private chat channel as this allows others to be able to find you when you logon to a server.
    By the way I should be on this evening as well but the pub will be calling when they figure out sales have droped for the evening smile.gif Oh just as a note I'll post this on the tribal Forum tonight as well for all to see. Better off having it there anyway.

[This message has been edited by Clamor (edited 01-06-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

There is a filter built in for listing servers with players from your buddylist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Most I've ever seen on there were 3, oh well.

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Yhea the filter is crap though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

How close would you like to get to me logic wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Theres a lot of aspects that are crap in tribes. We had to wait long enough for the game to come out, you'd think they would have made these better frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

What's crap about the filter? It does the job ffs, quit whinging. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Calm down, tribes2 is great but theres just some bits that need inproving cool.gif
    (Insert quote here)

Advertisement