Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

forwardporting wireless router

• 15-08-2004 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Does anyone know how to forwardport a Tsunami MP.11 wireless ethernet router? iv looked everywhere. Cant seem to find any info? allready checked www.portforward.com.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

nl wrote:
    iv looked everywhere.

Em - not quite. I've never even heard of a Tsunami MP.11, but I can still tell you that you need to look in Chapter 10, pages 87-89, of the Installation and Management Guide.

This amazing feat of near-instantaneous information retrieval was accomplished with the help of my friend, Google.

Google is everyone's friend - you really should get to know him.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭edwardo

nl wrote:
    Does anyone know how to forwardport a Tsunami MP.11 wireless ethernet router? iv looked everywhere. Cant seem to find any info? allready checked www.portforward.com.

I think I have exactly the same problem. I've just hooked up to net1 and am finding dcc and p2p unusuable with the same model router as you. As far as I know this router is not user serviceable, and must be configured remotely from the ISP end. In fact I'm not sure at all that the NAT is on the Tsunami itself, but I'm awaiting an email from another more knowlegable dude I know who's also just been connected, to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Net1

Unfortunately the Wireless router in question is not user configurable so there is no point in asking around the boards, since it is not even used in routed mode. NO ports are blocked at the users end, in some areas (especially Bettystown and Stamullen), users are currently using a nat'ed connection which may cause translation problems for some ports. ALL new users in the Bettystown area have been advised of current issues with the current TEMPORARY connection. We have already responded to all issues from individual users and are hapy to do so, but would prefer they were directed by email to support@net1.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭edwardo

Net1 wrote:
    Unfortunately the Wireless router in question is not user configurable so there is no point in asking around the boards, since it is not even used in routed mode. NO ports are blocked at the users end, in some areas (especially Bettystown and Stamullen), users are currently using a nat'ed connection which may cause translation problems for some ports. ALL new users in the Bettystown area have been advised of current issues with the current TEMPORARY connection. We have already responded to all issues from individual users and are hapy to do so, but would prefer they were directed by email to support@net1.ie.

Guys, I mailed you last week regarding this, and the problem most definitely has not been responded to.

Additionally whilst we were informed about temporary speed issues regarding the connection, reliability problems (which may be local to just me, I don't know, you haven't answered my email) and difficulties with the NAT connection were not mentioned.

edit: An emailed responce to this issue was recieved by me this morning.

Advertisement