Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not worried but exited?

Options
  • 15-08-2004 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

is there many people who are just exited about getting their results and more-so the night out. I know I am I'll be out there partying my wee little ass off with my id that looks **** all like me(please let it work), I'm not 18 'till the 30th(sob)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

the night is always ****e, ****n queues are bollox, they usually jack up the door pirces.

and its always a scrum to get a drink in.

oh i how i cant wait..

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I'm going to a house party, no prowling the clubs and pubs scouting underage minxes for me ;( .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

They'll all be at the house party waiting for you, eh CuLT?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Ah, I wish I were as optimistic as you Amz :) .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Ah its all about the Positive Mental Attitude m'dear... that or a chloroform soaked rag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

Nope, im basically just ****ting it

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Yeah, me too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

FEAR is the key

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

*Sin&#233 wrote: »
    is there many people who are just exited about getting their results and more-so the night out. I know I am I'll be out there partying my wee little ass off with my id that looks **** all like me(please let it work), I'm not 18 'till the 30th(sob)

i'm going to a house party on wen's, cant wait, couldnt care less what i get in my l-c, i got my place in college already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

Fantastic Expectations Amazing Revelations

i've been listening to that ian brown song constantly..because i've got the FEAR and i am bleeding shaking to my very bones.when will the day come?

• Advertisement
Advertisement