Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL SERVER

Options
  • 06-06-2001 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

Yahoo!
    The iol server is back up and running again, I was playing on ****ty english servers with a pin of 270 ffs! I'll never slag the iol server again smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yea, a couple of great games last night on it.

Who was it that shot me out of the transport after me nicking it when I nabbed the flag?

Funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

It seems that peole have gotten into the habit of saying pin when they mean ping. This is wrong.

btw I don't mean mistakes.
    If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

[This message has been edited by DrunkLeprachaun (edited 08-06-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

It also seems some people are in the habit of pointing out mistakes that matter little or not at all.This is very, very wrong.

I must have another go at Tribes 2, its been a while.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

boooooooo morph you said pin instead of ping!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    shock horror!!!!!
    even though you know more about computers than i do it don't matter..
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

LOL everyone calls it pin for short and btw i bet ya you don't know the real meaning of pin DrunkLeprachaun smile.gif only messing but some people don't....looking at Burger_Boy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

LOL everyone calls it pin for short and btw i bet ya you don't know the real meaning of pin DrunkLeprachaun smile.gif only messing but some people don't....looking at Burger_Boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Good stuff, youre shortening a 4 letter word to a 3 letter word smile.gif Very useful im sure, since its still exactly the same amount of syllables. <chemistry>I wondered about the same thing when i came across the fact that 'Mole' is shortened to 'mol' in my chemistry book - you just have to wonder why... so that it can write its name in a high-score table? </chemistry>

A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Yeah, I hate it when you get a crappy P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Some good games there last nite, cheers lads biggrin.gif

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Must have missed you... Then again I missed a hell of alot last night anyway so dont feel offended. I'll get a bigger weapon next time (next patch to include - one low yield tatical nuclear weapon - by popular demand)

• Advertisement
Advertisement