Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teleporting...

Options
  • 05-06-2001 3:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭

Yeah Yeah I know, probably asked a million times. But on day 5 of trying this thingy out I still cant get anyone to tell me how the damn things work. Nothing in the manual that I can find. So PLEASE put dear Mr. Ahriakin out of his misery.

Answers on a 5'r please....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Try this ...
    Run to the enemy base, and make faces at a big ugly heavy. His mortar will teleport you back to your own base;P

http://clans.quake.ie/osiris
    Fragnet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Hmm, yeah... thought that might have been you camping my vehicle bay... off up in the hills with your little laser rifle.
    DIEEEE
    Oh just wait till I get you - I'll bloody well crash a Shrike into you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Impressions:

Zzap..."Ow, what, where....", Looks around, continue repairing airstrip thingy ....Zzap "Why am I back in my base?".

You did nail me in the end.....after 5/10 mins.... smile.gif

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION BEATCHES!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'd say someone nailed u, just cos u cannt see them doesnt mean they're not there smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by _CreeD_:
    You did nail me in the end.....after 5/10 mins.... smile.gif</font>
    Yes, then on the next map, I was sniping... just looking around... when I spot mr.camper on the hills again... only mr.camper doesn't know I've got a charge aimed at his head smile.gif
    *POP*
    Sweet revenge.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Teleporting eh! You have the wrong game sonny. THATS UT!!!!!

Anyway I think your looking for cloak packs.

Here.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

A few nights back I saw 2 maps on NGUK that had small circular disks marked as teleports. On one of them the base was floating mid air (Sorry I cant remember the names, I was still in "oooh isnt it all so big and pretty" mode) so for anything besides a light scout you were meant to use these to get up there. Other folks on the server were asking about them too..... Very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    When not activated, this pack jams sensors so the wearer is invisible to pulse sensors. When activated, it also makes the user invisible to visual detection (cameras, other players). It has no effect on motion sensors. </font>

Well you learn something new everyday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

When I was a B-W CTF server some guy kept spamming "WTF theres a cheater in here , he teleported from one side of the map to the other" Then on another server a guy was saying the same thing confused.gif

I didn't take much notice of it but now im confused

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

so the cloak pack jams sensors even when its not turned on? :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It jams pulse sensors. This means if there are no cameras, people or motion sensors then turrets will not attack you while uncloaked. smile.gif Sweet!

I might throw some cameras around to annoy people. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

thats pretty cool. It can only be carried by lights so i suppose it balances out the game.

anyway what it boils down to is: jamming without an energy drain smile.gif

Advertisement