Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.ie members [training]

Options
  • 08-06-2001 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

Hhhmmmmmm,

We should have training every Sunday night at around 10pm me thinks then when we think we are ready have a clan match. Is that time alright? If it is a good time how about having training this Sunday at 10pm smile.gif and I will leave it up to hobbes to decide when we are ready for a match

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

As I mentioned before... Level 4 admins are really only for making sure the Tribe is admin'ed. I don't have the time to deal with matches and stuff. Level 3 admin are supposed to do that (you's asked after all).

Due to possible lack of time coming I may actually move 1 person to level 4 admin, but your all mentally unstable, so it's a hard choice. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

Well vialli is been disconnected sometime this week so that means i have to do it all myself frown.gif
    Could I hire someone to help me? [looking in el.marco's direction smile.gif]
    We know eachother in person so it would be pretty handy organising matches and training + he does be on quite a lot

P.S. If anyone was to get rank 4 it would have to be me for my l337 skills and I have no limits tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Well we have regular TFC training on sunday/10pm. Cant make it. But then I know what a loss I will be to the occasion so I think ye'll manage.... smile.gif

Ahriakin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

muppets smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Meh I don't mind helpin. Ive time to burn on my summer holidays.
    So if you want Ill become a fully fledged NERD cool.gif

(Insert quote here)

• Advertisement
Advertisement