Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People Try make it tonight

Options
  • 10-06-2001 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

Could as mush peeps as posible try make it to .ie chat cannel at around 9:50pm biggrin.gif
    thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

9:50
    I dunno, seen as I'm so popular and all rolleyes.gif

(Insert quote here)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

biggrin.gif

Well that was a great night. I'd like to thank Morpheus, KILLERBEE and em ME biggrin.gif

Oh some else turned up...........

Who was it?.................

Oh no one elsejust us frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Hey man I cant be on every night. (well I can but I wont) and I diddn't hear about suday night till monday morning. Which is kinda late I think. But if it's going to be on every Sunday I should be able to make it, if I'm around.

MEH I tried to send yee on a guilt trip tongue.gif

I don't really care smile.gif

(Insert quote here)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭pencil

was playing last night with a few heads.

what is the '.ie chat cannel'

Found the boards team & the iol server.

Seroiusly got my ass kicked, was also playing in an English server with about 20 others - those guys know their game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Sheez...

Can't be on all the time... tho KILLERBEE seems to manage it. Still not that much else to do in Athenry biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭pencil

Yeah KillerBee kicked my ass last night after professing to be 'not that good'.

Advertisement