Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Detonator Drivers & Tribes 2

Options
  • 12-06-2001 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

I installed the latest official Detonators (12.50 or or something)for my Geforce 2 and its made Tribes 2 clip like mad (alot worse than before). Everything has serious amounts of clipping including the landscape and all the buildings. Has anyone else found the same?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Sorreee Lex. But if its a version 12 driver then it's very much beta. The official release is a much lower number (as low as three I seem to remember). Try something earlier and see how you get on.

K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Yossarian

The current version of drivers availible from Nvidia's site is ver 12.41 . I have installed these under win2K, but have not noticed any problems.
    What exactly do you mean by clipping??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

My bad. V12 drivers are Detonator3 drivers. Sorry for the confusion. True that V12.41 is the current version, V12.50 would still be a beta version.

K

Advertisement