Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Problems Please Help!

• 16-08-2004 9:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

Thought ye might be able to help me, I have been dying to get broadband, but for some reason I cant. Now I checked my lines via Eircom's online service and Esat Bt's online service, both came up a fail. Now I have checked everyone's house I know in my area and they can all get it. Eircom inform me that I'd have to get a new line as I supposedly have some electric interference on my line, that will cost about 120 euro. Has anybody here heard of anything like this. Also I already have a 56.6kps modem and all I ever get is 44.0 kps and it suddenly disconnects sometimes and then when I go to reconnect and it wont. Can anybody tell me whats wrong.

Willem

Advertisement