Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George RR Martin's The Hedge Knight

Options
  • 16-08-2004 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I pre ordered this 6 part comic nearly 2 years ago. I got part one 2 months late and part two 3 months late then nothing in the last year even after repeated emails to the Dabel brothers. Anyone else had trouble?
    On a side note the first two are excellent ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Sorry not big into ordering stuff these days, really only replying to say I like this new trend of seeing properties from non-comic media, aside from kids cartoons, being developed into Comic licenses, and George R.R. Martin is a legend in his own time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭decdoc

as far as i know they where having some problems with the publisher and they had to change publishing company.

see this news item from the offical george rr martin website http://www.georgerrmartin.com

there also a trade paper back that just been released of all 6 comics

• Registered Users Posts: 24 smartcard

I'm honestly sick waiting on action from these guys so Im gonna order the TPB. Anyone know a good online comic store that might stock it? preferably based here or the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

is the hedge knight about this down and out who gets old masters crappy armour and battles with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 smartcard

That sounds about right! It's a short story set in the Song of Ice and Fire universe, about 150 years before the novels. I first read it in a book of short stories by various fantasy authors called "Legends". There's also a second short story with the same protagonists in "Legends II". I think Ser Dunk is mentioned later in one of the novels as one of the greatest of the Kingsgaurd, which gives scope for another series all about his exploits :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement