Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grrrr

Options
  • 13-06-2001 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭

Finished with T2, sick of being voted off servers for T2's buggy code and, no offence to people here, moronic players.

Just played a game with Kix, Hunter and qbes and I was voted off for trying to get in a Havoc, I got stuck to the side cause the pilot tried to take off, and almost everyone voted me off... ffs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Huh I never encountered problems like that?

I've never been voted off a server.

(Insert quote here)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

oh you will el..marco , YOU WILL! As soon as you make one mistake BAM and those crazy guys will vote ya out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Vote NO to everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Mixie DONT GO WE NEED AS MANY PLAYERS AS POSSIBLE.

Dont let some idle inccodents put you off frown.gif

(Insert quote here)

bah,
    Its a good game but there is something wrong with it confused.gif I cant out my finger on it but there's something that just doesn't give the game a full 100% frown.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Try t1. The words Slow and Boring will never occur to you again.

Yeah I might get a copy of that game smile.gif
    I seen a pic of it and it looks much different from t2 + better biggrin.gif
    Do people still play it on the internet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Yeah Mixie, that was complete bull-poo. It's always the same on the large UK servers. Kick anyone and everyone votes yes, they don't care why.

But don't leave us, we lurve y00 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

It's a good game, good idea.. Doesn't work in practicality because too many gamers are foolish and annoying.

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

Advertisement