Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes 2 Covert Ops Group

Options
  • 15-06-2001 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Wanted : Tribes 2 players to form a covert ops group. Applicants must be
    team players, motivated, invisible, hold a valid Turbo grav driving license
    and have a good working knowledge of cloak packs and enemy power generators.
    Salary scale is dependant on experience and wishful thinking. Excellent
    opportunities for travel, promotion and dismemberment. An ability to offer
    unhelpful comments like "HI" in the middle of a game and a low ping would be
    an advantage. Offer closes sometime in the future. Canvassing will
    disqualify however bribes are always welcome and can be made payable to the
    Catholic Association of Shiites and Hindus (CASH).

Bioderms need not apply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

You'd be wanting me then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

lol, u crackhead. ok ok, ill join ya tonite m8.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

What I want to do is get together a Havoc's worth of cloaked troops, drop into the enemy base and take out the generator. take out the flasks and sandwiches and wait for repairers to arrive and zap them as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Well im not good at cloakin but ill practice a little and then get back to you.

(Insert quote here)

No Worries, I'm learning the game myself. So that's 4 so far, two more and we have a good sized team. cool

• Advertisement

I'll be online all tuesday night if anyone wants to join me for some SpecialOps training / farting around

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

lol, this tribes is good craic mr time. i wasnt sure when i was practicing on my own (training) but last night i joined a jolt server and was amazed at the craic...i watched for about 5 minutes then i got brave and joined in.

i ran around fairly aimless and died, when i respawned, i hit fire one to many times to get started again and by sheer luck i hit a guy with a laser bolt from about 150 yards into the chest and he died. he must of been on next to zero health and of course he had to be a teammate...so within seconds i was voted off. (even tho i typed sorry)

i could use the old help and advice...maybe even a session at your gaff online would help..can you still get two for this game at same time online?

EiTHER WAY, ILL SEE YOU TUESDAY NIGHT FOR SURE...just dont vote me off wink.gif

If you're around tuesday night by all means drop out to me. You'll need to bring your copy of Tribes 2 with you but I can stick it on the other PC and we can get two PCs on line at the same time. I dunno how it will run on a PII 400 but it should be playable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭pencil

What time on Tuesday night are you guys playing?

I'll be there!
    (on the iol server?)

I'll be there from 9:00pm onwards

• Advertisement

You can get me on ICQ at

Advertisement