Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doom 3 Bosses

Options
  • 16-08-2004 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Just finished the game and found the last boss one of the easiest enemies in the game. Don't think I was too pushed by any of the bosses. Was just wonderin what other people's experience of them were? What boss did ye find most difficult to kill?
    I think the one's I found were the two hellknights you fight before entering hell, although I suppose they're not technicaly bosses. Dunno why I had trouble with them the first time cause I was blastin the crap outta them every 2 mins from there on in.
    :)

[use spoiler tags]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

note to self;
    stop reading doom3 threads until you've finished playing the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

seker16 wrote:
    Just finished the game and found the last boss one of the easiest enemies in the game. Don't think I was too pushed by any of the bosses. Was just wonderin what other people's experience of them were? What boss did ye find most difficult to kill?
    I think the one's I found were the two hellknights you fight before entering hell, although I suppose they're not technicaly bosses. Dunno why I had trouble with them the first time cause I was blastin the crap outta them every 2 mins from there on in.
    :)

i had some trouble with the
    guardian in Hell, only cos i had to use shotguns to take down the seekers though
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Thordon

Took me a while to beat the first spider boss, dodging those flying spiky ball things, also had trouble on the guardian until I realized you had to shoot the ball above his head rather than him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I fail to see why we need spoilers, why would anyone read this thread if they hadnt finished it before? this thread will end up like 90% spoilers.
    I kinda enjoyed the cyber deamon, although he was far too easy he was fun, and ultimately looked really, REALLY cool. I found the pair of Barons of Hell hard too, probably just the fear factor though, and the BFG dude was rather hard too, easy once I started just shooting his BFG shots outta the air with the SMG though, he kills himself in 3 shots that way. The massive Deamon thing was quite hard too, as the Seekers were buggers to hit when you had no chaingun or SMG ammo, ended up using rockets on them (had 83 rockets at this point)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭test999

Thanks for blanking out the spoilers!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Pugsley wrote:
    I fail to see why we need spoilers, why would anyone read this thread if they hadnt finished it before? this thread will end up like 90% spoilers.

Yeah, you should be right, but there is more then a few of us looking.

Advertisement