Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wap site, unlocking, ringtones, walls etc

Options
  • 16-08-2004 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭

If this has been posted before send me a pm and i will delete. Was browsing around looking for good logo changing software and i ran across this wap site. www.btinternet.com/~Acegames/wap/acewap.wml . Samsung stuff, nokia stuff,ericsson stuff, logos, games. The biz. And all for "free". Depending what vodafone or meteor charge you for downloading over 5kb, de bastards. I didnt go into the unlocking thing because i couldnt be bothered. Just be carefull if you do.

Does anyone know of any software for changing the startup, operator logos, or screensaver that is compatable with 3200 and the DKU-5 data cable? Spent $69 on it ffs.

Advertisement