Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a certain game

Options
  • 16-08-2004 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a game that I downloaded a few years ago but can't remember the name of (possible began with R?). It was a 2D VGA Dos game with decent graphics where you had to try to shoot numerous weapons at another spaceship by taking turns and entering angles and velocities. You could also bounce to other planets. It was a multiplayer game. Does anyone have any idea?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

'fraid not. I really loved the game. The graphics were better and it was like there were a few planets that you land on and shoot from and take turns. The computer could also play.

Thanks for your help anyway:) Anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

The ^ website above has a handy search engine and if its old more than liklley its either there or has info about it.

kdjac

Advertisement